Opportunity to work at a top-tier private equity firm.
Support the legal department and liaise with various business lines.
About Our Client
Global private equity firm specializing in buyouts, distressed debt, and real assets.
- Assist with completing fund formation documents.
- Responsible for regulatory & state filings.
- Manage the entity database, including formation, dissolution, and tracking of subsidiaries.
- Assist with corporate document negotiations (NDAs, vendor agreements, third party agreements etc.)
- Create structure charts.
- Assist with compliance matters (AML & KYC).
- Liaise with various business lines and outside counsel.
- Support any other ad-hoc ongoing projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 2+ years of experience working in a law firm or in-house.
- Strong interest and knowledge in financial services.
- Attention to detail.
- Team-oriented individual.
- Strong communication skills.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.