A top-tier private equity firm
Seeking a paralegal to support their in-house legal team
About Our Client
Our client is a premier private equity firm that is based in Manhattan and specializes in alternative investments.
- Assisting in the maintenance of private funds.
- Responsible for the formation and dissolution of entities.
- Coordinating the deadlines and timeline for legal closings of funds.
- Review legal documentation, including investor subscription documents, side letter requests.
- Assist with corporate governance matters.
- Prepare regulatory filings and assist with compliance mandates.
- Assist with additional ad-hoc administrative projects for the legal department.
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Team-oriented individual.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.