USD1 - USD1,000,000
Opportunity to support the legal department
Of a mid-market private equity firm
About Our Client
Our client is a mid-market private equity firm specializing in energy & infrastructure investments.
- Assist the legal team with transactional work.
- Responsible for maintaining entities, including formation, dissolution, and database management.
- Support the legal department with board of directors and committees meetings.
- Draft and review various legal contracts.
- Assist with with any ad-hoc project management and administrative duties.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 2+ years of relevant legal experience either in-house or at a law firm.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Team-oriented individual.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.