Paralegal Experience Preferred!
Flexible Work Schedule
About Our Client
- Drafts various legal documents
- Reviews contracts and lease agreements
- Researches and analyzes legal sources; provides written analysis to General Counsel
- Prepares correspondences, letters and various memos
- Maintains and updates files
- Reconciles invoices/tracks expenses
- Generates various reports as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of legal language and principles, research methods, court pleadings and processes, and other related matters.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, and to exercise discretion and good judgment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Paralegal Studies or related field strongly preferred.
- JD preferred.
- Knowledge of employment law preferred.
- Experience working with contracts and leases strongly preferred.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible work schedule
- Health, Dental and Vision benefits
- PTO and Sick Leave
- Growing Company