Legal Corporate Secretary
Our client has helped the world's most recognized companies become leaders.
Their clients are leaders in the technology, life sciences and cleantech.
About Our Client
For more than four decades, our client has helped some of the world's most recognized companies become, and remain, market leaders. From emerging enterprises to large public corporations, our clients are leaders in the technology, life sciences and cleantech sectors and are fundamentally changing the world through rapid innovation.
- 3+ years of corporate support in a law firm or professional services environment supporting multiple individuals.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 2010 (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel) and Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expert calendar management skills and experience with coordinating complex travel arrangements
- Strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills, poise with internal and external clients, creativity and enthusiasm
- Willingness to tackle a variety of tasks in a rapidly growing office, and focused on teamwork and collegiality
The Successful Applicant
-Previous corporate support in legal field or professional services
-Project based work including red-lining, organization of import legal files, obtaining high-level signatures
-Edit and proofread complex documents for accuracy
-Bachelors degree or related legal background
What's on Offer
-Competitive base salary
-Medical, dental, vision
-401k % match
-Paid time off