- Publicly traded SaaS client
- Reports directly to US Legal Counsel
About Our Client
Rapidly growing international technology start-up!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Our client is looking for a smart, motivated, self-starter attorney to join our growing global legal team. The Legal Counsel will report to the US Head of Legal.
As a Legal Counsel, you will serve as a legal point of contact and provide legal support to our teams in the US. Your responsibilities will include:
- Primary responsibility supports our sales and review, draft and negotiate a wide variety of technology contracts and commercial agreements, supporting the sales team (license agreements, change orders, NDAs, vendor contracts, and partnership agreements), among other contracts
- Handle a high volume of commercial agreements
- Advise and support the company's different departments such as sales, business development, customer success, human resources, finance, operations etc
The Successful Applicant
- JD from a US ABA-accredited law school OR LL.M.
- Admission to NY State Bar
- 3-7 years of experience dealing with commercial and technology transactions gained from either a top law firm's Tech Transactions Practice or in-house at a tech company
- High-volume technology contracts experience, supporting a sales team
- Must have excellent contract drafting and negotiating skills
- Must have experience partnering directly with clients on a daily basis
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work autonomously
- Exceptional writing skills
What's on Offer
- Base salary
- Additional benefits