Legal Front Office Coordinator
Great Opportunity For Growth In A Global Corporate Law Firm
Catered Lunch Every Monday and Wednesday
About Our Client
The client is a top tier global Law firm based in NYC. With rankings in the top 10 unanimously in Corporate, Finance, and Criminal (White Collar) Law, they are one of the most coveted work opportunities in the country.
- Provide administrative support for the attorneys of the firm
- Handle document editing, making travel arrangements, preparing correspondence and other administrative tasks
- Maintain lawyer's calendars by scheduling appointments, meetings, conferences, teleconferences and depositions
- Maintains client confidence by keeping client/attorney information confidential
- Duties will include general file maintenance, attorney time entry, scheduling, electronic expense requests, electronic file opening, conflict search requests, including coordination with administrative support in other offices for all of the foregoing.
- The candidate will, on occasion, be in direct contact with clients to schedule meetings and general telephone and must have strong skills in oral communication in a professional setting.
- Creates and edits drafts of documents (correspondence, reports, charts, pleadings and other legal documents) from written copy, transcribed tapes and/or pre-typed data
The Successful Applicant
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint a plus
- Prior work in a legal environment is extremely preferred
- Comfortable handling a variety of task from Administrative to customer service
- Extremely detailed oriented.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Temporary to permanent opportunity
- Happy Hours
- Generous Vacation Packages