- Client will move quickly with qualified candidate.
- Opportunity to join a dynamic legal department.
About Our Client
Our client is a cryptocurrency investment firm specializing in venture capital opportunities, located in San Francisco.
- Create, implement, and maintain processes, procedures, and best practices for storage of agreements.
- Design a repository of templates, forms, and other assets and work products.
- Work closely with other individuals on closing checklists, signature pages, and document retention.
- Assist, monitor, and track legal and compliance requirements, filings, and developments.
- Work with commercial and contractual obligations such as non-disclosure agreements.
- Aid with the ongoing review of the compliance requirements of the firm, providing help in regards to compliance testing, and monitoring.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate has:
- 2-5 years of experience in corporate legal/law firm environment
What's on Offer
- Competitive Benefits Package + 401k
- Hybrid Work Schedule
- Virtual Interview Process