- Top-Tier Law Firm
- Seeks a Legal Project Manager
About Our Client
Top-Tier Law Firm located in Manhattan.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Legal Project Manager will report into the Senior Practice Manager. The Legal Project Manager will work with the firms partners on legal cases and manage the client relationship as well as the following:
- Ensure compliance with the firm protocols and advise on best practices.
- Document and maintain time lines.
- Actively manager scope, pricing, planning and delivery of projects.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to help team building, improved communication and project success.
- Engage and collaborate with with clients on a strategy.
- Conduct due diligence efforts among large teams.
- Ad-hoc responsibilities.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Legal Project Manager will have the following:
- 5+ years of experience as a Legal Project Manager within a Law Firm
- Must have Law Firm experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Ability to manage various projects at once.
What's on Offer
The Law Firm provides the following:
- Hybrid work schedule
- Competitive compensation
- Generous PTO