Confidential is a multinational law firm headquartered in London.
Founded 100+ years ago, it is of the "Magic Circle" of elite British law firms.
About Our Client
Confidential is a multinational law firm headquartered in London. Founded over 100 years ago, it is a member of the "Magic Circle" of elite British law firms. It currently employs over 1,000 lawyers in 20 countries.
- Act as concierge for partners - Daily maintenance of calendars and organization of the day-to-day schedule of attorneys, to include the identification and resolution of potential issues
- Proactive management of emails, voicemails and general mail, using initiative to route emails to the appropriate individuals for swift response and action, ensuring that tasks are followed up
- Respond to telephone calls in a professional manner, acting as a filter to manage and control calls
- Draft engagement letters and/or client-care emails and liaise with matter managers to ensure signed engagement letters are returned and filed appropriately
- Coordination of meetings, to include the consideration of and responsibility for ensuring all necessary arrangements are made
- Type letters, correspondence, presentations, reports and legal documentation, including digital dictation if applicable
- Coordinate/organize client events
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidate will have 3-10 years of legal secretary experience at a Top Law firm (AMLaw Preferred).
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Demonstrate accountability and show a proactive approach to tasks and situations
- Maintain tact and diplomacy, trust and confidentiality
- This is a client interfacing role, candidates must exhibit strong professional communication skills, both oral and written
- Ensure flexibility around contracted working hours, taking full responsibility for meeting the requirements of the role
- Ability to handle high pressure situations with grace
- Ability to handle multiple last minute changes
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills required, must be detail oriented and execute with accuracy
- Demonstrate a positive can do attitude in all aspects of the role, taking personal responsibility and ownership and behaving professionally at all times
- Strong team player
- Confidence in ability to handle the role
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits