Life Sciences Regional Sales - SE
Opportunity to represent an international organization in a high-growth market
Seeking engineering background with experience selling into OEMs
About Our Client
Our client is an international manufacturer of filtration products and components within the Healthcare, Life Sciences, Automotive, Commercial, and Industrial Filtration Segments. This company produces a wide variety of products that are customized to their top-tier customers' needs.
The Regional Sales Manager (Life Sciences) will be responsible for the following:
- Act as a liaison between customers and all levels of the organization from Customer Service to Quality Management to resolve complaints or issues in a timely manner.
- Possess and execute strong project management.
- Research and collect pertinent data/information to be used in accurate sales forecasting.
- Manage and assist with budget forecasting.
- Discover and investigate new business opportunities using various methods, such as cold calling and attending trade shows.
- Maintain good relationships with existing customers through regular phone contact, e-mail and customer visits.
- Develop strategies to create incremental business opportunities.
- Accountable for individual sales number achievements.
- Educate self on the most up to date medical/pharmaceutical markets in order to create new innovative solutions to develop new business
The Successful Applicant
Applicants for the Regional Sales Manager (Life Sciences) position should possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline to life sciences
- 5+ years outside sales experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented and highly organized with the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time, requiring overnight stays and may be required with very short notice.
- International travel may be required.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- $650 a month auto allowance
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability.
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- 401 K Plan
- Relocation package available if applicable
Click "Apply" to be considered today!