- Strong construction project pipeline in 2021 into 2022
- Career progression potential to Senior Estimator
About Our Client
Client is a top commercial construction general contractor with a strong Light Indsutrial portfolio as well as a growing Retail portfolio. Strong growth and many projects are already lined up for 2022. Company places strong emphasis on supportive family culture.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Gather and post Bid Documents
- Review Bid Documents to determine Scope of Work per trade
- Contact potential subcontractors
- Develop Material and Labor quantity take off for work performed
- Prepare Estimate Summary for Bids
- Compile and analyze Subcontractor and supplier proposals to determine the best value
- Develop preliminary project schedules
- Review post bid information to assure scopes of work are correct and accurate
- Assist the project manager in preparing change order request.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of stable Estimating experience
- Light Industrial experience preferred
- Digital/On-Screen Take-off software knowledge
- Bid Management/Plan Distribution software knowledge
- Knowledge of construction technology and processes
- Ability to read plans and familiarity with construction sequencing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge in Construction Management or related field required
What's on Offer
Package is negotiable subject to experience.