- Be a part of a growing team with an excellent reputation
- Strong repeat of big name clients
About Our Client
A highly reputable contractor that focuses on the development of its employees, career growth, and leadership opportunities. This general contractor has a growing portfolio and is excited to bring on a few additional people to the team including a Assistant Superintendent.
- Complete a review of all construction plans and contract scopes associated with the project assigned. Attend and/or lead weekly subcontractor communication and safety meetings conducted on the Jobsite.
- Assist and/or complete Daily Report form for submittal to the Regional Office.
- Communicate to the Project Superintendent the appropriate information required to maintain job schedule updates every week.
- Ensure that all materials are purchased and within company compliance
- Stamp, code, and process delivery tickets as they are received from shipments.
- Review and process with Project Superintendent subcontractor/vendor payment requests and payments per the processes and time frames outlined by accounting.
- Coordinate material deliveries and distribution on-site and in buildings.e
- Ensure that building completions, including the building interior and exterior punch list inspections, are performed according to schedule and that all punch work is completed on time.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-3 years' minimum experience with a general contractor in construction industry (Preferably Commercial, light industrial or multifamily)
- Must have a desire to be in the field
- Strong leadership, organizational, and decision making skills
- Ability to work effectively and professionally in a team environment
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Bonus based on projects
- Health/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Vehicle allowances or Company Vehicle
- PTO/Vacation Time