Liquidity Risk AVP
About Our Client
My client is a large international bank based in New York City.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Monitor and develop risk metrics and respective thresholds for the Bank's liquidity risk exposures
- Conduct production reporting of FR2052a/5g, LCR, and liquidity stress testing
- Monitor developments in regulatory guidelines, assess requirements and implement compliant solutions
- Prepare and present reports and supplemental information to senior management
- Communicate variances in liquidity analytics
- Ad-hoc analysis to support various internal and regulatory requests
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ years of risk management, treasury, or finance experience.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Proficiency in VBA, SQL, R, and/or Python is nice-to-have
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills plus the ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Must be detail oriented.
What's on Offer
- Upward mobility
- Exposure to senior management