Litigation Associate (Westchester)
Opportunity to further their professional career with a premier law firm
Opportunity to expand their professional and intellectual capacity.
About Our Client
Founded 60 years ago, this law firm now has 20 offices across the United States.
- Drafting and preparing pleadings, motions, and other litigations documents
- Managing discovery, including taking/presenting witnesses for deposition
- Providing professional liability coverage analyses to clients.
- Conducting legal research, analysis and writing.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years of commercial litigation experience.
- Experiencing handling New York Labor Law cases is a must.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, and Excel.
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills.
- The ability to manage and handle a full caseload with minimal supervision.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits and 401K
- Opportunity for advancement
- Discretionary Bonus Potential
- Paid Time off.
- Professional, but business casual work environment
- Free transportation to the office from the Metro North train stop.