About Our Client
Stable boutique law firm in Century City. The litigation practice handles a wide range of commercial and business litigation disputes. 1850 billable
- Draft and prepare pleading, motions and other related litigation documents.
- Conduct research and collect evidence appropriate to litigation cases.
- Manage discoveries in complex litigation settings.
- Take and defend depositions.
- Argue motions independently.
- Conduct interviews and gather material useful for litigation cases.
- Coordinate, collaborate and support other litigation attorneys.
- Manage client databases and update.
- Organize filing of litigation documents and processes.
- Ensure compliance of all local, state and federal laws relating to litigation matters.
The Successful Applicant
- J.D. from a ranked and ABA accredited law school
- Barred in CA
- Consistent Work Experience
- 4 to 10 years experience
- Strong writing samples
What's on Offer
- Quality of Life PTO
- Annual Bonus
- Full Health
- Expense account