Growth in Career
Experience working in Regional bank
About Our Client
Our client is a regional bank holding company.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Serve as the primary liaison to the borrowers, participant bank representatives for all syndicated loans.
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of the set-up of all new deals on the bank's syndication and accounting systems utilizing expert judgment and decision making as to how new deals will be structured operationally and booked properly on the bank's systems.
- Oversee the calculations, invoicing and disbursement of ongoing interest and fee payments from a Borrower and/or Lender perspective including Agency and Amendment fees as well as all quarter end activity.
- Manage and ensure all monies due and payable to the bank are collected. All past-due principal interest and fees are reported, followed up on, and ultimately collected.
The Successful Applicant
- College Degree; 7 - 10 years related loan syndication operations experience, or equivalent.
- Basic loan operational systems experience. Previous use of a loan syndication system preferred
- Highly professional, articulate and excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Highly experienced with Excel.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
What's on Offer
- Competitive hourly compensation