- Medical Office Buildings and Healthcare Clinics; Rewarding Projects
- ALL PROJECTS LOCAL TO INDIANAPOLIS
About Our Client
Our Client believes that great work takes expertise and determination. They strive for project precision with integrity and unrivaled personality. They are real people interested in your needs and priorities aiming to exceed your expectations. It is how they build business from business, on project at a time. Our client is a leader in the Medical Office Building and Healthcare Clinic Indianapolis Construction space.
The Superintendent will:
- Lead all daily field operations to ensure proper site safety, construction, progress, quality control and a clean site
- Develop comprehensive understanding of project strategy and commitments including financial goals, scheduling, logistics, phasing, milestones, inspections
- Work in partnership with PM to maintain an updated and accurate project schedule that reflects the changes in project status and that meets the cost and time requirements of the project
- Demonstrate and maintain effective and open dialogue with the project team regarding changes in work, job conditions, subcontractor relations and any deviation in the direction of the project
- Always promotes positive relationships by dealing expertly and fairly with all subcontractors and vendors while instilling this philosophy in the project team
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Superintendent will have:
- B.S. in Construction Engineering or related field.
- 7+ years of experience in construction field.
- Previous General Contractor experience preferred
- Proven success in on-site management and oversight
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Ability to run multiple jobs at once.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- strong time management skills
- Ideally Tenant Improvement and/or Ground-up construction superintendent experience
What's on Offer
Perks and Benefits Include:
- Competitive Base Salary $80K-$110K Base
- Growth Opportunities
- Very Generous per diem package
- Car allowance/Gas card
- 100% Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401K Match
- Profit Sharing
- $1,000 Home Office Reimbursement
- Maternity Leave - 8 Weeks
- Paternity Leave - 4 Weeks
- $25,000 Life Insurance Policy
- Holiday Raffle
- 10 Company Holidays
APPLY NOW AND YOUR RESUME WILL BE REVIEWED WITHIN 24 HOURS!!