- Seeking a hard working Superintendent to oversee commercial/retail projects
- Be a part of a General Contractor that is seeking to expand into new markets
About Our Client
This developer, located in Rosemont, is experiencing growth with a strong pipeline of work in the retail market. They currently do close to $50M in revenue annually. Seeking a Superintendent to oversee ground-up and interior projects throughout the Chicagoland area. This Superintendent would receive exceptional company based and individual bonuses, full healthcare coverage, and more.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Construction Superintendent will:
- Lead the on-site team from construction start through project close
- Proactively identify and help remedy design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project-specific issues.
- Communicate and interpret contract scope to the entire site management team.
- Conduct pre-construction meetings with all subcontractors prior to beginning each phase of work.
- Create and maintain a project production schedule
- Review and assist in developing scopes of work for each subcontractor.
- Administer a Quality Control Plan.
- Review and approve all invoices and requisitions to ensure correct payment to vendor.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently adheres to OSHA safety standards.
- Supervise and evaluate assigned project personnel and maintain a positive work environment
- Communicate regularly with owners, construction managers, other superintendents, and project coordinators to ensure progress is achieved
The Successful Applicant
The Superintendent should have:
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience in retail or fuel projects preferred
- OSHA certified preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Project, PlanGrid, BuildingConnect, Sage and Microsoft Excel preferred
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- A leader and problem solver
- Hardworking and driven
What's on Offer
- Salaries up to $110K, dependent on experience
- Company based and individual bonus
- 100% health care coverage
- Car provided
- Cell-Phone and Laptop Allowance
- Maternity and Paternity Paid Leave
- 11 paid holidays
- Standard PTO
- Growth potential
- Company events