- Leading a team of 7-10 with high visibility to leadership
- Profit Sharing up to 9%
About Our Client
Our client for the Logistics Manager opportunity is a global contract manufacturer for many of the global leading consumer goods brands. This Logistics Manager will be in charge of leading a team of 7 logistics, supply chain specialists and customer service specialists.The Logistics Manager will oversee the customer service and logistics team to ensure timely and accurate execution of customer orders. This person will report to the Vice President of Customer Services and be responsible for creating and implementing scalable processes and structure. The Logistics Manager and his/her team will communicate with customers on customer orders and deliveries, and effectively communicate with vendors domestically and overseas.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Lead, supervise, and develop a team of 7-10 logistics, supply chain, and customer service specialists
- Communicate with customers and internal key stakeholders to determine project requirements and objectives
- Properly communicate with vendors tracking shipments of materials working with 3rd party vendors and terminals
- Develop and drive process improvements, structure and scalable systems to increase efficiency and accuracy
- Work closely with operations and engineering on product launches to ensure completion
- Manage a multimillion logistics budget as well as setting and implementing KPIs
- Lead and support continuous improvement efforts
- Manage, mentor, develop team and department to ensure growth of team and bench strength
- Providing production reports to upper management
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5-10 years of experience managing a high volume fast paced logistics, fulfillment, and customer service team
- 3 years of management experience leading a team of logistics and customer service specialists
- Must have manufacturing experience - food and beverage, chemical, automotive, or similar.
- Experience with ERP systems
- Process and system driven with proven experience implementing scalable solutions
- Strong business acumen with finance and operations
- Strong communication skills verbal and written
- Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task, highly organized
- Team player and positive attitude
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary $80,000 - $105,000, bonus 20%, companywide bonus $2,000, profit sharing, full benefits starting day one of employment, 401K match, vacation, holidays.