First of its kind beverage company rapidly growing
Adult beverage company that opens the mind, calms the body and connects spirits
About Our Client
They are on a rooted mission to change how people connect with themselves, each other, and the world.
● Manage day to day operations within 3PL Fulfillment Center to ensure timely processing of
orders and critical inventory levels are maintained - raw materials, kitted items and finished
● Build key cross-functional relationships with 3PL and team members to drive
innovation throughout the Supply Chain
● Implement strategic fulfillment network design to include start-up of new facilities,
onboarding new customers and operations support seasonal promotions.
● Manage Wholesale Distribution - Manage relationships with our carriers and storage
facilities for efficient and cost-effective movements to a rapid growing list of wholesale
accounts in strategic cities and anticipating inventory needs for those areas.
● Maintain Direct-To-Consumer & Wholesale Inventories - Record and report changing
inventories available so product skus are consistently shipping to keep up with retail and
● Monitor daily order transmissions between company systems to ensure that all orders
are being fulfilled in a timely manner. These duties will include both DTC sales orders and
● Work closely with the Supply Chain and Customer Experience team members to
resolve all order management issues and ensure the timely shipment of all orders.
● Work with 3PL Provider to develop process follow and training documents that can be
replicated at new operations
The Successful Applicant
● +2 years of experience in a B2B, retail or direct to consumer fulfillment
● Experience managing a 3PL Provider and/or Project Management in a
fulfillment environment. Experience moving a fulfillment center
● Ability to communicate at all levels within a fast paced organization
● Knowledge of warehouse, transportation and enterprise software systems
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off