Logistics Operations Manager
Growing CPG Company in NYC is seeking a Innovative Leader
Must have Logistics/Ops experience in CPG.
About Our Client
This start-up organization located in NYC has been consistently growing over the past few years. They have become a leader in their market and are looking for passionate and motivated leaders to join their team. They pride themselves on their strong company culture and dedicated employees.
The Logistics & Operations Manager will be responsible for:
- Manage the relationships with 3PLs and spend some time traveling to fulfillment centers
- Liaison between manufacturers, carriers and fulfillment centers
- Build and assist in the implementation of new processes with upper management
- Analyze current procedures across the entire supply chain and suggest process improvements
- Work cross-functionally with all internal departments
- Ensure company is positioned for success as they continue to grow
- Identify areas of cost reduction
The Successful Applicant
The successful Logistics & Operations Manager should have:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years of experience in Logistics/Operations/Fulfillment experience in CPG industry
- Experience with Direct to Consumer Logistics
- Experience working with 3PLs
- Have excellent communication skills and leadership skills
- Be a self-motivator and results driven
- Thrive in a fast pace environment, work with a high sense of urgency
What's on Offer
Base salary plus bonus, PTO, medical/dental/vision benefits. 401k and Summer Fridays!