Temp to Perm Opportunity!
Melville, NY Location!
About Our Client
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Purchase order entry (EB & Dewan & Sons)
- Keep BR# overseas shipping book updated
- Checking shipping documents from overseas partners
- Send approved documents to BBQ Customs broker
- BBQWW & Castle-Gate purchase order entry
- Following up on D&H delivery appointments
- Send inbound shipment advice for the warehouse
- Updating warehouse container chart
- Daily customer order entry
- Daily customer invoicing entry
- Review Orders box email distribution
- Manage various web portals for customer order and credits management
- Customer Credit processing
- Order Cancellations
- Meet and communicate with other BBQ supply chain team member to assist with any work we need to ensure top notch service to our customers
The Successful Applicant
- 2-3 years of experience with customer service and inventory control
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Excel. Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Microsoft Great Plains experience a plus
- Detail oriented
What's on Offer
- Temp to Perm
- Full Benefits
- Competitive Pay