- Am Law 100 firm
- Based in Manhattan; remote/hybrid
About Our Client
My client is an Am Law 100 firm and is well-renowned for its transactional work in the investment management industry. The Firm represents domestic and international companies (both private and public), private fund sponsors, investment management firms, financial institutions, business owners and management in connection with their mergers and acquisitions, joint venture, private equity and venture capital transactions. The Firm also represents special purpose acquisition companies ("SPACs") and private operating companies in connection with mergers and acquisitions and other business combinations relating to the De-SPAC process.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Transactional work involves all types of business combinations and related financing transactions involving domestic and foreign privately-held and publicly-traded companies, including taxable and tax-free mergers, acquisitions and dispositions, management and other leveraged buyouts, "going private" transactions, joint ventures and strategic alliances.
The Successful Applicant
- Open to consideration are the following years: 2020 - 2014
- Must be admitted to practice in NY State
- Must have a minimum of 2 years' experience within a corporate practice
What's on Offer
- Market compensation as part of a highly successful M&A practice
- Opportunity to work on sophisticated and substantive transactions with visibility to partners and clients
- Clear Partner track