- Amlaw Top 100 Firm
- Fantastic benefits
About Our Client
Preeminent, full-service law firm with offices around the world. The firm services Fortune 100 companies to medium and small corporations, financial institutions, and private equity firms.
- Drafts certificates including secretary and officer certificates
- Prepares and files UCC statements, amendments and termination statements
- Assists with closing, including tracking down signature pages, filling in dates, tracking down final agreements and providing general support
- Handles distribution of original securities (e.g. stock certificates, unit certificates and notes)
- Prepares basic organization documents, including bylaws, initial stock subscription agreement, stock certificates, stock ledgers, LLC Agreements and LP Agreements, typically for Delaware but also other jurisdictions
- Completes and files Form SS-4s to obtain EINs
- Drafts and files certificate of incorporation and certificate of formation, typically in Delaware but also other jurisdictions
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess experience in one or more areas including M&A, private equity, debt finance, asset-backed securitization, fund formation, investment management and/or venture capital. The ideal candidate will possess 2-4+ years of corporate paralegal experience with a bachelor's degree preferred. Additional qualifications include excellent analytical and organizational abilities, solid communication skills, strong computer abilities, creativity, and initiative. Flexibility for travel and overtime is required.
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Growth opportunities