Machine and Mold Operators - ALL SHIFTS - Med Device
A chance to move your career forward in medical and surgical device manufacturer
This offers a definitive career growth plan with a strong development plan.
About Our Client
One of our best Medical Device companies.
The Machine operator will
- Observe machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunctions, adjusting machines as necessary.
- Set up and operate machines, such as lathes, cutters, shears, borers, millers, grinders, presses, drills, and auxiliary machines, to make metallic and plastic work pieces.
- Move controls or mount gears, cams, or templates in machines to set feed rates and cutting speeds, depths, and angles.
- Perform minor machine maintenance, such as oiling or cleaning machines, dies, or work-pieces, or adding coolant to machine reservoirs.
The Successful Applicant
- High School Diploma or equivalent and at least six months of manufacturing experience
- Experience in medical device manufacturing, aerospace, machinery, metals, health, consumer goods a plus.
- Must be able to recognize machine messages, understand component defect awareness and effectively use various measuring tools as initial quality control.
- Injection Molding is a plus for the Injection Operator role
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Strong benefits package with 401K, full medical,vision, and dental
- Growth Opportunity
Apply and you will get a response within 72 hours from Ryan Densen