- Seeking individuals with strong experience within a maintenance department
- Unique opportunity with a rapidly growing manufacturer
About Our Client
My client is a leading industrial manufacturer of aerogel technology that serves a number of industries and has major plans of expansion within the next 3-5 years specifically within the automotive industry.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Design, development and instruction of training programs throughout the maintenance department
- Reviews practices, procedures and processes seeking avenues to improve efficiency's and effectiveness
- Communicate recommendations and decisions across the department
- Drive a culture of learning, continuous improvement and best practices to improve the effectiveness
- Work with managers throughout the department to develop training programs and then present and teach those training programs
- Coordinate, maintain, update and facilitate new employee orientation process
- Maintain documentation of all training's and certification conducted
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience within a manufacturing company, preferably within a maintenance department
- Understanding of maintenance and maintenance systems required
- 3 years of experience within training and organizational development
- Lean manufacturing training is a plus
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.
The client is an equal opportunity employer.