USD80,000 - USD120,000
Great Opportunity to grow internally
Develop your skills and further your career track.
About Our Client
Global Manufacturer and Provider of abrasive blasting and water cutting services.
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation.
- Supervise Maintenance Team to ensure that mobile equipment and fixed plant is maintained in a safe and efficient operating condition.
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work. Assist management with forward planning for plant and equipment upgrades or replacements.
- Provide leadership and assistance during plant upgrades and additions.
- Keep up to date systematic records of plant maintenance and spare parts.
- Ensure that inventories of critical spare parts and lubricants are maintained.
- Inspect facilities periodically to determine problems and necessary maintenance.
- Contribute to the development of maintenance budget and ensure compliance.
- Report immediately to management any defective, hazardous or potentially hazardous plant or equipment that requires repairs or replacement outside the scope of routine maintenance.
- Report immediately, to the safety manager or HR, any accident, injury, or near miss.
- Set a good example to other employees, particularly with regard to safety and health.
- Other duties as deemed necessary by your Manager.
- Take responsibility for your own health and safety as well as that of all your co-workers.
- Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues.
- Check electrical and hydraulic systems of plants to ensure functionality.
- Allocate workload and supervise upkeep staff (maintenance technician, WWTP Operator etc.)
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary.
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance of the plants and WWTP.
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers.
- Develop maintenance schedules for maintenance staff.
- Respond to emergency calls for maintenance.
The Successful Applicant
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in Facilities Management is preferred.
- Proven experience as maintenance manager or another managerial role
- Experience in planning maintenance operations
- Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment
- Technical training; exposure to high-speed equipment.
- 5+ years of related experience in industrial maintenance
- 2+ years of related experience in packing machines/production machines.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- OSHA Certification(s).
- Electrical and mechanical troubleshooting
- Computerized Maintenance Management Software
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + Benefits