Full-Time Role with a Thriving Food Company!
Fast-paced Maintenance Planner/ Buyer Opportunity
About Our Client
My client is a rapidly expanding industry leader in the food manufacturing space! A powerhouse in food production with a diversified portfolio of well-known products that are known and loved by business and consumers alike! If you like fast-paced environments and working with a collaborative team, this may be the team for you!
- Maintain and track invoices, orders, accounting, and contractor progress
- Manage and schedule maintenance activities such as inspections, instrument calibrations, & equipment preventive maintenance
- Order parts, supplies, materials, and inventory to keep the equipment up and running!
- Inventory management for maintenance equipment
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years in Maintenance Coordinating or Planning
- Food manufacturing background a huge plus!
- Great communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong Excel Skills!
What's on Offer
- Great pay + benefits!
- 2 weeks Vacation, PTO
- Fast-paced team!