Maintenance Plant Engineer
Seeking an Engineer with experience leading maintenance and equipment activities
Great opportunity with room for growth into management.
About Our Client
Michael Page is partnering with Materials Manufacturing Company in the Methuen MA area.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Reduce down time by development and implementation of a preventative maintenance program, whilst managing capital budget.
- Lead the day-to-day maintenance team.
- Ensure operational excellence, regarding quality, safety, delivery and cost reduction.
- Build structure and best practice processes.
- Maintain OSHA standards and ensure plant safety.
- Support the Plant Manager with the development of yearly maintenance and capital plant project and budget.
- Support in Lean principles implementation and continuous improvement projects.
- Prepare documentation for new manufacturing equipment and engineering procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, preferably Reliability, Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering.
- 5+ years of working experience, preferably working with equipment & machinery.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing and/or Six Sigma.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base compensation.