About Our Client
Food manufacturing firm in the Boston, MA area.
What you will do as the Maintenance Supervisor :
* Lead the maintenance personnel, from technicians to supervisors, providing day to day instruction, scheduling and delegating work.
* Manage the preventative maintenance program.
* Providing technical leadership to identify and resolve issues related to performance gaps and equipment failures.
* Develop and run maintenance improvement plans.
* Manage capital projects.
* Maintain a strong knowledge of electrical and mechanical components.
The Successful Applicant
What the Maintenance Supervisor is expected to bring to the role:
* Experience in a leadership role in the food and beverage industry preferred. A manufacturing firm is a must
* Strong maintenance experience with a proven track record of leading a team.
* Strong understanding of electrical and mechanical components.
* Knowledge of capital project management.
What's on Offer
* A competitive salary, bonus, paid benefits and a 401k with matching components. * An opportunity to join a growing a Boston, MA business with opportunities for personal development.