1-3 years in food/beverage industry
1-3 years experience in maintenance
About Our Client
Manufacturer of instant food with over45 years in the United States. The company continues to grow and innovate. It is our resolve to put the right people in the right positions. Join us and enjoy the many benefits that our company offers, including medical, life and disability insurance, paid holidays, paid sick time and employee bonus program.
- Responsible to remove, assemble and install industrial parts/equipment/machinery.
- Performs modifications to equipment and machinery, as needed, to maintain optimal performance and production efficiencies.
- Repair breakdowns in mechanical and electrical machinery.
- Places work orders for parts needed.
- Complete preventative maintenance checks and perform scheduled and unscheduled repairs to equipment. (lubricates and cleans parts)
- Work with contractors and vendors on special projects in production or other departments.
- Construct parts/equipment from raw materials. Build parts/equipment by following blueprints when directed to do so.
- May work with electric, with up to 480 volts 3 phase.
- There is an in-house machine shop where the mechanics may weld and operate machine shop equipment. This equipment includes an engine lathe, drill press, milling machine, hydraulic press, and box and pan brake. There are numerous basic hand tools which mechanics use in the course of performing their duties.
The Successful Applicant
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to 9 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
What's on Offer
Hourly Pay + Overtime