Management Reporting Consultant
Opportunity to work for a large, foreign bank
Long term project with the opportunity to extend
About Our Client
A reputable banking organization
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Day-to-day actions are focused on administering defined procedures, analyses and report preparation in accordance with prescribed IFRS and U.S. GAAP.
- The position will require the incumbent to understand and perform his/her duties timely and accurately.
- Prepare and review reconcilaition reports for Capital Markets and Securities. Assist to resolve issues and answer questions from junior staff.
- Prepare confirmations by reviewing Call Reports and coordinating responses with other internal departments.
- Prepare supporting documents for internal and external audits, JSOX, FRB reviews, etc.
- Other ad-hoc projects as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Individuals from a Top-Tier Investment Bank or competing buy side fund within a Financial Analyst, Corporate Finance and/or Financial Accouting position will be consideredSolid technical accounting skills
- Strong analytic skills
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- BA or BS from an accredited institution in Accounting, Business or Finance
- Strong understanding of Excel
What's on Offer
- Remote work from home opportunity
- Hourly compensation
- Contract 3 months+