- In person opportunity, may require nights and weekends.
- Nonprofit organization.
About Our Client
A mission based nonprofit organization seeking to end homelessness within New York.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Vendor Liaison.
- Maintain building's petty cash fund.
- Coordinate volunteer events on site.
- Ensure building is compliant with codes.
- Oversee all building fire drills and inspections.
- Assist in maintaining accurate records of buildings systems.
- Schedule and execute apartment inspections within the building.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience using basic computer functions.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Previous building management experience encouraged.
- Experience working in homelessness, substance abuse, mental health, or trauma setting is recommended.
What's on Offer
- Competitive pay.
- Office located in New York City.
- Temp to perm based off performance.
- For the contractual time period, full benefits offered from day one of employment.