- An opportunity to manage a winning team along with unlimited earning potential.
- We offer amazing benefits from day 1 and have hybrid/remote options.
About Our Client
At PageGroup, we have five values that have always contributed to our success: take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun! Our values are reflected in everything we do - it's what sets us apart.
Michael Page (Page Group) is a global, executive recruitment search firm operating out of 140+ office in 36 countries worldwide. We differ from other firms, by working on localized, specialized, and targeted searches for selective clients, partnering with them to headhunt the best passive talent in the industry. We don't just find our client the right candidates we also provide them with information on the markets, how to develop their processes, and feedback. We also provide this same service for our candidates, letting them know what we see in the market and what ways to best approach their situation, giving them a realistic snapshot of their unique journey with us. Michael Page believes in the growth of their consultants and provides a clear career path on day one. Career progression is key at Michael Page with an 89% rate of managers and directors that have started as consultants and progressed their careers.
As a Managing Consultant at Michael Page, the key responsibilities include:
- Be responsible for "hunting" new business opportunities and lead generation
- Manage the process from interview through offer stage and close of sale
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new
- Search, source, and screen potential candidates, utilizing multiple online resources
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates
- Conduct interviews to thoroughly evaluate candidates
- Mentor and develop entry level sales consultants across the office
- Opportunity to manage your own team and build successful recruiters
- Leadership responsibiities assigned as needed
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful, you will have:
- 5+ years of recruitment OR B2B Sales experience in a fast paced, high-volume environment
- Ability to manage a team and coach your peers/team
- Strong ability to close sales
- Ability to consistently hit quota and make sure metrics are set and met
- Business development and lead generation experience is a must
- Possess managerial skills and able to lead teams
- Competitive drive and motivated by numbers
What's on Offer
Why join us?
- Lucrative career with unlimited growth potential and uncapped earnings
- Strong base salary+ quarterly commissions that are uncapped
- Performance based promotions with a raise in salary each time
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- 20+ days annual vacation, 11 paid holidays, 6 sick days, mental health days
- 401K with company match
- Work-life balance: We want you to enjoy your life outside of work
- Hybrid schedule and a flexible work environment