- Competitive benefits packages
- Great Culture
About Our Client
This is an global, clinical-stage biotechnology company developing and manufacturing novel therapies.
- lan, perform and document walkthroughs and tests of controls to evaluate the effectiveness of the Company's SOX 404 program
- Plan and execute risk-based audits from start to finish, ensuring efficient and effective controls are in place to meet audit objectives, recommend solutions, and obtain management action plans
- Work collaboratively with the audit team and Management to develop audit objectives and approach
- Conduct interviews with business partners and perform audit tests to gain an understanding of business processes, identify control gaps and improvement opportunities, and evaluate the risk and potential business impact of identified deficiencies
- Prepare well-written audit workpapers with meaningful insights that address control gaps and process improvement opportunities discovered during reviews
- Collaborate with and educate process owners on the importance of maintaining strong controls
- Identify process improvement opportunities for automation and leveraging data analytics for Internal Audit or business purposes
- Independently track audit requests with process owners
- Ensure identified deficiencies/observations are tracked to completion with the process owners
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting is required. CPA preferred.
- 4-7 years of experience in auditing (combination of internal and/or external).
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) is required
- Big 4 public accounting experience is preferred
- Experience in life science industry is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Experience in SAP (S/4 Hana) is preferred
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, as required, in a fast-paced, matrixed, team environment consisting of internal and external team members
- Experience working with audit and data analytics tools (Galvanize/Diligent and ACL) is preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written, along with the ability to influence and demonstrate confidence in communications with senior-level management
- Process-oriented with strong analytical skills for risk identification and management
What's on Offer
- Competitive Health Packages