- Fully remote!
- Incredible opportunity for growth!
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known, financial services firm based in NYC and this role will be fully remote. The firm primarily focuses in areas such as investment banking, asset management and wealth management, prime brokerage, etc.
- Review quarterly and annual ASC 740 tax provisions
- International tax compliance
- Tax planning
- GILTI and foreign tax credits
- Perform international tax technical research
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of experience in corporate or international tax
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- CPA and/or MST strongly preferred (not required)
- Strong technical tax research skills
- Excellent analytical skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Health/Vision/Dental insurance
- PTO and paid holidays
- Excellent room for growth
- Flexibility- fully remote!
Apply today and your resume will be considered within 24 hours!