Manager - Supply Chain
rise to leadership role within 2 years
5 weeks paid PTO, 401k matching up to 8%
About Our Client
My client is a fast growing manufacturer, with 10 factories all over the United States, headquartered in Chicago, IL. They have experienced a 33% growth rate for the last 4 years, and are looking to infuse new ideas and talent to help bring in the new year. Depending on your search criteria, we will work with you to develop a comprehensive picture of your targeted job profile and work toward landing a role that meets your career goals.
The ideal candidate will have a broad background within supply chain; having been exposed to and managed multiple departments. Core responsibilities will likely include, but not be limited to:
- Manage supply chain functions within company guidelines and KPIs
- Establish policies and procedures to drive the business forward
- Collaborate with all BU's to ensure consistent planning, analysis and timely delivery
- Manage others through coaching, training, discipline and other developmental tools
- Analyze reporting and adjust business strategies to align with corporate and financial goals of the company
Responsibilities may evolve as the the organization grows.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum 3 years' experience in supply chain, minimum 1 year in management
- Ability to effectively communicate internally and externally
- Proven experience in employee development situation
- Proven ability to effectively drive a diverse team
What's on Offer
Our clients offer competitive compensation packages that are reflective of current salary and experience.
- Salary: $100,000 to $125,000 (+15% bonus)
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, and 401k match up to 8%