- Growing recruitment firm in the Galleria
- Opportunity to join one of our highest potential markets!
About Our Client
As a globally known company, we work hard to achieve our business objectives, while staying true to the PageGroup values. At the heart of our business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world.
With over 7,000 employees in 36 countries across the globe, we are proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession - our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
We value not only what we do but how we do it. Our success is underpinned by a culture of putting people and teamwork first, and we are immensely proud of our reputation for professionalism and integrity.
Our values are an integral part of our business and help set us apart from our competitors.
We are passionate about the work we do and the career opportunities we can offer. We believe no other company takes as much pride in their employees as we do at PageGroup. If you want to be a part of an amazing work force we would like to meet you.
We are breaking records in 2022! We are looking for several Recruitment Consultants / Senior Recruitment Consultants/ Managers to join our Technology team. This represents one of our fastest growing markets both locally and globally. As a Recruitment Consultant / Senior Recruitment Consultant / Manager you will:
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates
- Offer resume, interview and general career advice to candidates
- Network to build business information that be converted into commercial opportunities
- Research and find new client contacts and build prospect lists within niche focus area
- Consistent prospecting/business development plan via phone calls, emails and in person meetings
- Source and interview potential candidates through various resources (Applicants, Monster, LinkedIn, our internal database)
- Manage clients and candidates through all stages of the interview/hiring process by adhering to company best practices
- Attend networking events, associations and other groups helpful to practice area/business development.
- Attend training/learning development meetings
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The background we are looking for is:
- 1-2+ years recruitment or relevant sales experience (Recruitment Consultant), 3+ years of sales (Senior Recruitment Consultant, and 5+ years experience (Manager)
- Eager, driven, and sharp professionals
- Bachelors Degree
- Self-motivated with goals to advance your career
- Personable and able to think on your feet - we want problem solvers!
- Someone who will personify our core values: Passion, teamwork, make it fun, resilience, and take pride in your work
While the "classic" Michael Page model is to run a "full desk" we are open to different profiles for our Technology business. If you're currently in a 180 role and enjoy that model, we still want to talk!
What's on Offer
Recruitment Consultants at Michael Page are paid strong salaries, coupled with competitive quarterly bonuses (based both on revenue, team work and value add), regular monthly incentives and quarterly "High Flyer" events for top performers. We are recognized as having some of the best training within the industry, we offer training from day one to retirement. The company culture is fantastic; Your coworkers will push you to do your best and keep a high energy in the office. Other items on offer:
- Uncapped Quarterly Commissions
- 20 Days Annual Vacation, Sick Days and 11 Paid Holidays
- Medical / Dental / Vision Coverage from Day 1!
- 401K Savings Plan with Company Match
- Additional Office and Team based incentives