- Final point of escalation for complex operational and regulartory issues
- Identifies, contributes to and executes strategic initiatives
About Our Client
Our Client is a large, global bank.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Up to ten direct reports, up to 100 indirect reports
Provide strategic direction to covered business activities
- Manage departmental leadership to ensure governance and risk management processes and functions are well managed and controlled
- Leads and/or participates in bank wide projects, taskforces, planning sessions and committees
- Consult on sensitive employee relations matters, strategic and tactical workforce planning, compensation planning, performance management, mentorship and professional development in collaboration with the department leadership team
- Participates in Disaster Recovery and Information Security activities
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 15 years of specialized experience in Financial Services experience
- Expert understanding of related business products and how they should be administered and controlled
- Expert understanding of financial services operations both within the US and in multiple foreign countries
- People management experience
- Experience managing projects, budgeting, liaising with senior management, staff allocation and training
- Software Systems: Montran, Comfort, Corona, Swift, Fedwire, CHIPS, ACH and Trade Systems
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and generous bonus.