- Support a team focused on the execution of project finance debt transactions
- Manage internal and external stakeholders regarding portfolio activity
About Our Client
Our client is a large, highly prestigious international bank.
- Oversee analysis of credits, contracts, cash flow and budgets for the purpose of recommending approval, denial or alternate structure
- Prepare internal and external reports and audits in adherence of internal policies and procedures
- Coordinate the action of the lenders as agent in accordance with the financing agreement
- Control conditions precedent, drawdowns and repayments of the assigned transactions
- Coordinate the lenders' action for amendment, waver or consent requests
- Monitor, analyze, and report to Credit and Management of any changes to credit structure
- Oversee the preparation amendment and waiver requests upon analyzing the credit impact on the transactions
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in Agency Services or Portfolio Management supporting Project Finance transactions
- Ability to analyze credits, contracts, cash flow models and deal structures
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Advanced PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, generous bonus, complete benefit package.