- Must have curiosity about crypto and blockchain and network access to startups
- Role can be in New York or California
About Our Client
Our client is an international crypto exchange.
- Provide hands-on leadership for all aspects of investment activity-from origination to exit
- Proven experience from sourcing to exiting investments
- Deal analysis, financial modeling, due diligence, reviewing and negotiating all documentation
- Execute post investment monitoring, management, and support
- Responsible for exit / liquidity management
- Measure and evaluate realized and unrealized returns at both the total portfolio and portfolio company levels
- Cultivate relationships with entrepreneurs and other venture capital funds
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience at a venture capital firm, private equity, or investment bank focused on the technology sector
- Experience in investing in and industry knowledge of technology / high-growth companies
- Strong cognitive reasoning and analytical skills
- Ability to supervise, mentor, manage and develop talent
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, leadership exposure, generous bonus.