Mandarin Speaking; Inventory and Purchasing Specialist
A global, diverse and exciting team scaling a unique business.
Opportunity to take ownership of role and grow career.
About Our Client
A well known restaurant group based in NYC, serving specialty cuisine in a fast-casual format. With a cult foodie following, the company growth is currently exploding.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to receive and create purchase orders based on requisitions.
- Liaison between purchase requests and vendors to fulfill expectations and requirements.
- Maintain inventory levels and storage
- Responsible for all inventory management systems task such as managing PO's, receiving and shipping inventory, updating inventory item information, performing inventory counts, inputting production events, monitoring restaurant inventory activities, and generating reports.
The Successful Applicant
- MUST be able to speak, read and write in English and Chinese Mandarin
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and Quick books
- Systems proficient and analytic skills.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills, and ability to manage multiple priorities with minimal supervision
- Experience with forklifts/holding a forklift license is a plus!
What's on Offer
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Affordable and Comprehensive health/ Dental/ Vision
- 401k Plan Options
- Free Meal and Drink with every shift