Mandarin Speaking IT Project Manager
Globally recognized leader in financial services!
Guaranteed opportunities for advancement and growth!
About Our Client
Globally recognized leader in financial services with opportunities for advancement and growth.
Manage key IT projects according to the Bank's relevant policies and procedures, including but not limited to:
- Organize project meetings
- Prepare and maintain relevant project materials
- Manage project changes
- Manage project budget and spending
- Communicate with related parties
- Manage and follow up with project issues
- Prepare project materials upon auditor's and regulator's requests
- Manage other tasks related to project management
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree is required; advanced degree is preferred
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience is required with at least 2 years of experience in IT project management
- Excellent communication skills and bilingual in Chinese Mandarin required
- Proficient in project management and relevant tools, including MS Office Suites, Project and Visio
- Knowledge and experience with Banking regulatory authorities and regulations preferred
What's on Offer
Compensation is highly competitive and based on the experience of the candidate. The candidate must be bilingual in English and Mandarin Chinese.