Manufacturing Customer Service Manager
Market leading manufacturing organization
Opportunity to work with an excellent team
About Our Client
Marketing lading manufacturing organization
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Ownership of full-life cycle customer service operations, including but not limited to: contract review, new order entry, contract administration, contract negotiation, and RFQ/Quoting/Proposal activity.
- Develop the skillsets and competencies of team members to achieve business goals and objectives for sustainable growth.
- Lead contract interpretation, discussion, and drafting and negotiation activity for all opportunities both new and legacy.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports for Senior Leadership Team and segment initiatives as required including orders and sales forecasting, quote activity and approvals, negotiation progress, etc.
- Generate and maintain customer satisfaction metrics for all locations.
- Review POs, contracts, LTA (long term agreement) documents for new orders and issue discrepancy letters to customers for any items on PO's not meeting quote or agreement.
- Disseminate contract requirements, deliverables, and terms and conditions to functional areas.
- Oversee the review and analysis of daily activities including but not limited to: customer schedule changes to understand impact to sales plan and operations; coordinate and submit any pricing changes required by customer changes.
- Coordinate with Senior Leadership, Management, and operations personnel on the execution of monthly sales plan and its impact on customer requirements
The Successful Applicant
- BS. degree in related business or technical discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of supervisory experience is a must with team-oriented leadership skills.
- Demonstrated experience in contract management and negotiation related positions, preferably in an Aerospace environment
- Contracts experience with commercial, international, and direct and indirect government contracts.
- Strong analytical ability with excellent attention to detail, follow-up, and organizational skills.
- Impeccable integrity; superior communication and interpersonal skills; ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Understanding of bid and contract language and standard procedures.
What's on Offer
Excellent compensation package