- Eligible for 10% annual bonus
- Company offers professional development and career planning groups
About Our Client
Our client is a privately owned manufacturer serving customers across the aerospace/aviation industry. The company has demonstrated strong performance in the last 20 years, even growing in sales and head count during the COVID-19 pandemic. They continue to add to their numbers to this day, and they seek a Manufacturing Engineer to join their high-performing team.
- Develop detailed manufacturing processes with respective time standards for plant production
- Develops M/E and manufacturing procedures, methods, and standards and oversees their implementation
- Consult with and advise shop supervision on problems relative to methods, tooling, and handling to eliminate production difficulties.
- Provides technical support for the design and manufacture of jigs, fixtures and special tools including their procurement and/or manufacture. Develops testing requirements/procedures as necessary to ensure compliance to customer/design specifications.
- Responsible for new product introductions including routed processes, BOM's, In-Process drawings, gaging and including the design/procurement/manufacture of special tooling.
- Develop cost justifications to support the procurement of both capital and expense items, and supports their implementation
- Work cross-functionally with manufacturing, quality, and engineering personnel to resolve quality problems.
- Perform value analysis on existing designs and make recommendations to reduce overall products costs by providing guidance to engineering as required on manufacturability of designs generated.
- Support Cellular Manufacturing and takes a leadership role in Set-up reduction.
- Implement engineering change orders following preset procedures
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Technical degree or sufficient experience in a relevant manufacturing environment
- Prior knowledge of using ERP systems
- 3+ years of lathe/mil/CNC machining experience
- Working knowledge of CAD as well as Microsoft Office
- Tooling/fixturing design experience is preferred
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
- Base salary $80,000-$100,000 depending on level of experience
- Eligible for 8-10% bonus
- 3-4 weeks PTO plus company holidays
- Regular performance reviews to facilitate promotion targets
- 4% 401(K) match