- Lead and manage manufacturing engineering projects
- Employee stock option plan
About Our Client
Our client is a global manufacturer serving the agriculture and industrial markets. They have been in business for over 30 years with offices in the US, South America and London. The Manufacturing Engineer will report to the Manufacturing Manager. They are a company that prides themselves on offering a strong corporate culture and empowering individuals to work hard in an entrepreneurial culture and also maintain a solid work-life balance.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Work closely with Production cells to prevent and resolve problems with products and/or tooling/fixtures/machinery
- Analyze and design manufacturing cells that conform to Lean Manufacturing standards
- Develop technical procedures for manufacturing processes
- Troubleshoot and isolate production failures
- Determine and eliminate root causes and diminish occurrences in the manufacturing process.
- Collect data and develop technical reports based on production (statistical analysis in Minitab)
- Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP); Support all current and new product introduction
- Ensure all manufacturing safety policies and procedures are implemented and maintained at all times
- Stay informed concerning new manufacturing technologies and equipment in order to manufacture and reduce cost through quality and efficiencies
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, or similar
- A minimum of 5 years of manufacturing engineering experience
- Experience continuous improvement OR Lean Manufacturing for assembly or manufacturing systems
- Knowledge and experience reviewing and understanding, drawings/specifications, technical documents and geometric dimensioning and tolerance.
- Write work instructions for new or updated manufacturing processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; requires interaction with managers, supervisors, engineers, and hourly associates in a fast pace environment.
- Broad understanding and experience with manufacturing technologies and processes
- Knowledge of Creo, Solidworks, Inventor, or AutoCAD
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary between $85,000-$95,000, depending on project experience and skills
- Comprehensive benefits package (Coverage for Individual & Dependents)
- Employee stock options, after vesting period
- Tuition reimbursement
- 15 PTO Days & 10 Holidays
- 401(k) with 2% company match