- Rapidly growing medical device company
- Excellent opportunity for growth within the company
About Our Client
Our Engineering and Manufacturing division at Michael Page Boston recently partnered with a design and manufacturing services provider to the medical device industry, that offers a unique combination of small-company service and attention with big company resources.
- Write and perform installation and operational qualifications (IQ and OQ) for new equipment and/or processes. Support the development and execution of master validation plans and product/process validations (PQ).
- Research, plan, and execute actions to solve complex problems.
- Use good project planning principles to develop task completion dates for equipment installation, cost saving opportunities, and process improvements and then execute to that plan.
- Develop and implement innovative solutions that support business goals.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- No degree necessary but intention of getting a degree necessary (they offer tuition reimbursement)
- Medical device background is necessary
- 3-5 years manufacturing experience
- IQ, OQ, PQ experience
- Verification and validation experience
- Solidworks experience
- Minitab & statistical analysis experience
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Good interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
- Comprehensive Medical Plan Options
- Vision Plan
- Dental Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Life Insurance Plan
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Extensive Voluntary Benefits