- Opportunity to develop the manufacturing process of a vascular medical device
- An organization that will invest in the growth of their catalog
About Our Client
This organization is the leading global innovator and manufacturer of devices for the treatment in vascular diseases. The business continues to produce and develop new products to improve the processes of vascular surgery's in the health-care industry. The small organization is continuing to grow with a fast pace development of products as their name continues to lead the globe with their technology.
The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the sourcing and installation of new equipment including IQ/OQ/PQ's.
- Construct of work centers that enable proper and efficient assembly of medical devices.
- Develop and perform engineering studies and process validations.
- Analyze production processes and identify opportunities to improve product quality and efficiency.
- Contribute to lean manufacturing program to optimize manufacturing efficiencies.
- Implement improved manufacturing processes.
- Evaluate products according to specifications per associated ASTM/ISO and/or other applicable standards or requirements.
- Work with ECO's.
- The position will require the willingness to work on the manufacturing floor (up to 50% of the time) to learn and improve upon existing and new processes.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Manufacturing Engineer will have what follows:
- Education: Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university with 5 year minimum experience; or Master Degree with 2 years of experience.
- Manufacturing experience with a "hands-on" ability
- Ability to manage a project from concept through completion.
- 3+ years working in a medical manufacturing environment is desired
- Proficient with MS office software, especially Word and Excel.
- Experience with SolidWorks.
- Experience with cGMP's and ISO requirements is desired.
What's on Offer
The successful Manufacturing Engineer will be offered:
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus potential
- Opportunity to work in a fast pace environment
- Work with an organization looking to invest in the career growth of their engineers