- Fully covered healthcare
- Family owned and operated, stable clients
About Our Client
Our client based near the O'Hare area is a leading manufacturer of precision machined and light assembled products (bearings, couplings, magnets, etc..) for the Aerospace, Medical Device, and Oil & Gas industries. Additionally, they are privately owned manufacturer that has experienced 20% growth last year while being on track to beat that this year. Currently with 3 manufacturing facilities within a 5 mile radius of each other. This role will report to the Director of Manufacturing.
- Take part in NPI meetings, providing value for tooling, process, and manufacturability.
- Develop new metal fabrication processes, create/train operators on new work instructions.
- Set up and debug machine part programs on CNC machines.
- identify any SPC requirements on special dimensions that would evaluate and summarize a necessity in the manufacturing process.
- Test all new cutting tools and systems.
- Assist the QC department and run off PPAP parts to help bring the process up to full production.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of experience in a Manufacturing Engineering role
- Bachelors Degree in Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent
- Manufacturing knowledge of either:
- CNC troubleshooting experience (utilizing MasterCAM for the CNC Machines)
- Manual/light assembly and fabrication operations (welding, metal bending, assembly)
- Eagerness to learn and grow
- Experience with New Product Implementation and developing manufacturing documentation (i.e. work instructions, SOPs)
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base salary between $80,000-$100,000, depending on experience and skills
- Bonus eligibility (up to 8%)
- BCBS Benefits package includes Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 15 PTO Days + 10 Holidays
- 401(k) with 3% company match
- Annual raise between 5-10%